The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Good movie, seems to relate to the game.

The lonely castle crasher, no kidding, he can't get online to play with anyone else. DAMN YOU TOM FULP AND YOUR SHODDY PROGRAMMING!!!

Muscle Bird Muscle Bird

Nice art, but,,,

I think it was misdirected. The animation was very good, the voice acting was good also. But the subject matter was very, very bland. Boring even. I wasn't amused by the situation that muscle bird was in, and I did not laugh once. It is totally up to you in which direction you place your talents, and if you enjoy it in this capacity, then by all means, carry on. But if you're wanting to reach the audience better, write a better script to apply your art to.

A Button Tutorial, A Button Tutorial,

Great contribution, just needs to be polished.

Tutorials are always welcome, they can even be rough. But this is really rough.
The thing that really irked me, was the constant of 'U' and 'B4'. While they do not detract from the information, they are really unnecessary. Go the extra mile and type 'you' it's two more keystrokes over a space of 4 keys, it's a small step to make to make people take you more seriously. Fix and resubmit for a higher rating. =)

FreeRunRobert responds:

Im bussy already,, :-D
But im only 12 and my english is not so good

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Awesome defense game.

With all the fixed-point defense games out there, this one has quickly become my favorite. I have played through absolutely every facet of this game and I must say, it's perfect.

I honestly can't think of a single way this game can be improved.

A+++

Keep up the good work.

-= Surrounded=- -= Surrounded=-

Nice game, keep working on it.

Awesome concept, keep up the good work. Maybe add good SFX for the gun firing, and a better ship and thruster graphic.

Nice work.

lonechicken responds:

Thanks a lot

Breaking-Point Breaking-Point

Not bad, man

Not too shabby. Not the best flash game I've played, but there is waaaay worse. It seems to me like the tank moving around is almost unnessisary. Maybe firing from a fixed turret would be better.

Good work.