The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Good movie, seems to relate to the game.

The lonely castle crasher, no kidding, he can't get online to play with anyone else. DAMN YOU TOM FULP AND YOUR SHODDY PROGRAMMING!!!

Muscle Bird Muscle Bird

Nice art, but,,,

I think it was misdirected. The animation was very good, the voice acting was good also. But the subject matter was very, very bland. Boring even. I wasn't amused by the situation that muscle bird was in, and I did not laugh once. It is totally up to you in which direction you place your talents, and if you enjoy it in this capacity, then by all means, carry on. But if you're wanting to reach the audience better, write a better script to apply your art to.

A Button Tutorial, A Button Tutorial,

Great contribution, just needs to be polished.

Tutorials are always welcome, they can even be rough. But this is really rough.
The thing that really irked me, was the constant of 'U' and 'B4'. While they do not detract from the information, they are really unnecessary. Go the extra mile and type 'you' it's two more keystrokes over a space of 4 keys, it's a small step to make to make people take you more seriously. Fix and resubmit for a higher rating. =)

FreeRunRobert responds:

Im bussy already,, :-D
But im only 12 and my english is not so good

RHG 0blivi0us VS Syndrome RHG 0blivi0us VS Syndrome

Loved it.

I'm not 100% sure why, but I loved this flash.

Make more of them, and longer. You did a GREAT job of putting it to the music.

Looking forward to future submissions.

30 hour finale 30 hour finale

I was the savior! Woot. =P

Grats man. Nice flash.

yodd responds:

=D

White Trash Moments White Trash Moments

Nice, needs a little work, though.

The audio sync is what messed me up, her lips keep moving after she's done talking, etc... but this was funny, you should make it longer, or have a part 2. I liked it, I want more. =P

Got NES? Got NES?

Nice!

This is the first thing I haven't blammed today! Good job.

Medinus responds:

Thank you! Glad you didn't blam it xD.

Madness Combat Trib Madness Combat Trib

Didn't do it for me.

I saw what you were trying to do... It didn't work.

If you're going to tribute to madness, more things need to be done firstly.

1.) BETTER MUSIC! I don't know if you wrote the music, or if you found it, but, all the same, it was annoying.

2.) Newer concept... Everyone knows about the madness fight over the radio, I mean, yeah, you could have pulled it off better if the animations, music, violence, etc were better, but. Yeah, this radio bit has been played out.

3.) Add some blood, something, the gunshot sounds were weak, the first guy got shot in the... foot/leg block area? and the yellow streaks for the bullets suck, might as well just not even draw them if you're gonna make them yellow streaks...

I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything, but this is just my opinion.
Polish it up a bit and I'll give it better marks.

Booty-Dance 3 Booty-Dance 3

Different, I'll give you that.

It was cool, I have to disagree with the previous poster's comment though. Many things can be considered art, and any art can be disliked by anyone, and that doesn't make them "assholes"

Kinda like how if you don't support the war you're "unpatriotic"

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Why does every cartoon have to be a soupcan?

Pie, pie, pie. How original, how awesome! Really, the ideas I appreciate the most are new ones, original ones. How many damn pie videos are there? Too many! How many are funny? NONE!!! I had to stop watching when the pie told him to eat the pie, I was falling asleep!! This 'toon needs two things, originality, and some gravy (it's a bit dry) I must give credit where credit is due, your characters were nicely done, you have talent, just open your mind and think outside the pie... and your (insert generic soupcan popsong here) pop=pie and pie=unoriginal and pop=stupid